11-th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
Held within the framework of the 8-th International Exhibition
«Amusement Rides & Entertainments RAAPA-2006» (6-8 April)
Organized by: Russian Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions (RAAPA) together with the Federal Agency of Technical Regulations and Metrology.
Supported by: Moscow Government, International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions (IAAPA).
To the Conference invited:
PROGRAM OF THE CONFERENCE
4 April 2006, 10:00-16:00
Safety and recoupment of park amusement rides.
1. Technical regulation in the sphere of amusement rides and kiddie playgrounds. (Draft Legislation of the Russian Federation «About special technical regulations «Safety of amusement rides and entertainment devices») (V.A. Gnezdilov – General Director of «Pax» Design Bureau, RAAPA President, Moscow).
2. Development of business plan for a site of park amusement rides. (E.L. Deriabina – General Director of Consulting Group «Solver Consult»).
3. Financial security and a system of amusement park management (S.B.Kravtsov – General Director of OOO «Ticket Soft»). 4. Complete set and lay-out of a site of park amusement rides. (E.L. Ryhlova - Deputy Chief Director of operations of ZAO «Carousel East-West», Moscow).
5. Selection of additional services on a site of park amusement rides. (M.M.Dyusuche – Director of Park «Treasure Island», Krasnoyarsk)
5. Leasing of amusement rides and entertainment devices. (M.N. Filippov, doctor of science – Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Industrial Leasing Company, Moscow)
5 April 2006, 10:00-17:00
Family Entertainment Centers.
1. Bowling in family entertainment centers. Virtual bowling – as a new direction in bowling industry. (A. Lazutin - Director of Development of the «Brunswick Bowling Products» company, Moscow).
2. Air hockey in family entertainment centers. (N. Mikhina – Commercial Director of “MASSE” company).
3. Technology of running of family entertainment centers. (S.V.Bushlanov – President of the «Uralprom» company, Yekaterinburg).
4. Selection of amusement equipment for family entertainment centers. Maintenance. Personnel. Marketing. (A.A. Shinin - General Director of the «SHININ GROUP» company Moscow.)
5. Playing attractions-mazes - a new direction in the amusement industry. (P.G. Nuzhniy - General Director of the “Novie Gorizonty” company, Moscow).
6. Peculiarities of organization of entertainment zone in a shopping center. Concept, marketing, recoupment. (E.L. Deryabina – General Director of the Consulting Group ”SOLVER CONSULT”)
7. Efficiency and recoupment of the Family Entertainment Centers (Ross Magri – Director of “Sarner Ltd.”, UK).
5 April 2006, 10:00-17:00
Mini Water Park as an Element of Entertainment, Sports and Resort Complexes.
1. Water Park as an element of entertainment, sports and resort complexes. (V.B. Desyatkin – General Director of the “Alliance Media” Ltd.).
2. Concept solution for a mini water park. Safety as the basis for correct design and operation. (N.Blumenfeld – Senior Manager of the “BCE-Group” company, Moscow).
3. System of water treatment, basics of systems design? disinfection methods, reducing operation costs. (V.N. Khomich – Technical Director of the “BCE-Group” company, Moscow).
4. Equipping of a mini water parks and swimming pools in fitness centers with water rides. (V.V.Gerasimov – General Director of the “AQUAMASTER ING” Ltd., Moscow).
5. Organizing water shows (A.B.Makarov – Senior Specialist of “Aquadesign” Ltd., Moscow).
6. Floating beach for summer aquatic rest. (Report) (V.V. Kuznetsov – Senior Specialist of the “ATOLL” company, Moscow).
7 April 2006, 10:00-17:00
“Organization and carrying out of mass and festive events in family entertainment centers and parks”.
Author of the training program – Tatiyana Eshina – founder of “Prazdnik” magazine, Head of Department of Preparation for Pskov 1000-years jubilee, specialist of festive activities.
1. “Art of attracting of sponsors: projected experience, ways and methods”
2. “Carrying out of small-budget festival”
3. “Specifics of organization and carrying out of festive events in parks”
Theoretical materials, demonstration of video materials, discussion, creative laboratory, business games, answering questions of training participants.
6 April 2006
15:00 – 16:00
1. Operation of amusement rides and entertainment equipment – problems of personnel training (personnel certification). (A.G. Pleskov – Director of RAAPA Education Center).
7 April 2006
15:00 – 17:00
2. Concept of creation of amusement park. (E.L. Deryabina – General Director of the Consulting Group ”SOLVER CONSULT”)
8 April 2006
11:00 – 14:00
3. Dynamics of development of entertainment, FECs and parks in big cities of Russia. (Experience of investments in amusement business-building of new FECs and parks).
A.P.Gorichev – General Director of ”Planeta Razvlecheny” company
A.A.Runiantsev – Vice President of ”Star Galaxy”
I.A.Sergeeva – General Director of ”Stroiinvestregion” company
S.Shlenin – Deputy General Director of the ”Game Zona” company