13th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
Moscow, VVTs, Pavilion 69
To the Conference are invited:
representatives of the regions and cities administrations, companies-manufacturers of the entertainment equipment, directors of parks, water parks, resorts, entertainment and trade centers and experts of the entertainment industry.
PROGRAM OF THE CONFERENCE
April 07, 2008 г.
10 a.m.-18 p.m.
1. “Entertainment industry role in social rehabilitation of the disabled”.
2. “Practice of applying the “Americans with Disabilities Act” to the USA amusement parks”.
3. “World trends and innovations in the sphere of building entertainment complexes”.
4. “Practice of usage of mobile amusement parks”.
5. “Methods of inspection and technical examination of mobile amusement parks”.
6. “Legal aspects of entertainment and park business in Russia. News in Russian Federation Legislation”.
7. “New rules of selling tickets (numbered forms) in the entertainment industry”.
8. “Ukrainian market of commercial real estate for entertainment industry operators”.
9. “Uzbek market of commercial real estate for entertainment industry operators”.
10. Questions and answers.
April 08, 2008
10 a.m.-18 p.m.
S e c t i o n № 1
S a f e t y a n d o r g a n i z a t i o n o f w o r k.
2. “Organization of safe work of amusement rides and entertaining equipment in USA parks”.
3. “Safe operation of Inflatables”.
4. “Park management. New forms. Work in a winter season. Review of regional and CIS parks activity”.
5. Questions and answers.
E n t e r t a i n m e n t Z o n e s i n F E C s.
2. “Tendencies of entertainment infrastructure development in family entertainment centers”.
3. “Marketing policy in planning the efficiency of entertainment centers and entertainment zones in family entertainment centers”. (Format requirements, criteria of concept options, peculiarities of project decisions).
4. “Large-format entertainments in family entertainment centers”.
5. “Concept of a modern bowling center”.
6. “Format of a multiplex”.
7.“Virtual reality complexes Trans-Force – from idea to realization”.
8. “Play zones in baby-goods stores”.
9. “Complex decisions for family entertainment centers”.
10. “Climbing walls in family entertainment centers as a method of attracting visitors. Economic model of operation”. (Options of designers’ decisions. Project requirements. Assessment of the degree of interest to wall-climbing).
11. Questions and answers.
S e c t i o n № 3
a n d s a f e t y p r o b l e m s.
1. “Water park in a modern family entertainment center. Role and place of water park in a family entertainment center”.
2. “World trends and innovations in the sphere of building water parks”.
3. “Designing of water parks based upon the best return of investment”
4. “Formats, function, structure and structural units of water parks”.
5. “Architectural decisions of water slides. Safety problems and their solution on water parks designing”
6.Questions and answers.
April 09, 2008
10th I n t e r n a t i o n a l E x h i b i t i o n
“A m u s e m e n t R i d e s a n d E n t e r t a i n m e n t s
R A A P A – 2008”.
The rates of participating in the conference – 300 euro (without VAT).
(Plenary session + one of sections, meeting with manufacturers).
To apply for participation and to get more information please contact Russian Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions.
The registration of the conference participants will be held in pavilion №69 VVTs:
07, April 2008 - from 9:00 till 10:00
Address: Russia, 129223, Moscow, pr-t Mira, 119, VVTs, pav. 69, of.307-311
tel/fax.:(495) 988-89-48/47; (495)748-34-48; (499)760-35-97; (499)760-38-45; (499)760-38-40