THE 10TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
«DEVELOPMENT OF AMUSEMENT RIDES, ENTERTAINMENT CENTRES AND THEME PARKS IN RUSSIA»
was held in 12,13,15 April, 2005, Moscow, VVTs, pavilion 69, in the framework of the
VII International Exhibition “Amusement Rides and Entertainments RAAPA-2005”
(14-16 April, 2005)
Organisers: Russian Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions in collaboration with Federal Agency on technical regulation and metrology.
Supported by: Government of Moscow and International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions (IAAPA).
Among the visitors were:
Representatives of regions and city administrations, companies-manufacturers of equipment for amuse-ment industry, directors of parks, resorts and leisure enterprises, trade and entertainment centres, and also experts of entertainment industry.
I. Seminar: “Safety of Amusement Rides and Entertainment Devises”
1. Supervision and control of the amusement ride safety in the light of “Technical Regulations in Russian Federation” law.
2. Safety of machinery and gearing. General technical regulations. (Draft)
3. Safety of amusement rides and other devises for entertainment. (GOST R draft)
4. EN13814. Safety of park rides. European standard.
II. Seminar: “Design, equipment acquisition and operation of entertainment centres and parks”
1. Design of entertainment (trade and entertainment) centres and acquisition of amusement equip-ment.
2. Theme rides and theme design of entertainment (trade and entertainment) centres and parks.
3. Efficiency advancement of hotel-entertainment complexes due to marketing research and effective staff training.
4. Familiarization with the entertainment complex “XL” (Moscow).
III. Educational and practical seminar: “The efficiency of park staff training expenses”.