The Russia’s largest indoor waterpark comprising 130 000 sq.m. and astounding with the broad riverside promenade and panoramic view will open up in April, 2018 in Tyumen.
The project designed by the best local architects in conjunction with Italian colleagues Giuseppe Rustignoli and Emiliano Sciacca reflects both the climate patterns of Siberia and local mentality, and the best European practices. The waterpark’s construction is implemented by the world-known and award-winning Polin Waterparks.
Aqua Mall will embrace up to 3000 visitors at a time. The maximum visitor capacity is 6000 pax per day.
The enormous building will be executed in the severe modern style, with the whole area divided into 4 zones to allow the leisure for all the family members:
- entry section with a cloakroom, ticket offices, cafes and shops, changing and shower rooms for visitors
- all-year-round indoor waterpark with the wave pool, surf simulator, wide range of the most up-to-date water slides, kids and relax areas, cafes, bars, etc.
- Lagoon spa wellness center with a huge pool, choice of attractions, retractable roof, mineral water pools, sunbeds’ area, bars, and cafes
- hot bathing zone with nearly 30 types of saunas varying in climate, design, and configuration, thermal pools, and open-air area
- hotel and apartment suites, and shopping mall.